Ability Recruitment is looking for applicants with disabilities for an accredited End User Computing Learnership.
The duration of the learnership is 12 months (01 January – 31 December 2018) during which time learners will receive a monthly stipend while they complete their theoretical and practical training.
Learners must reside in Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage & Despatch) and have their own transport to the training venues.
Deadline for submission of applications: 30 September 2017
No late applications will be considered and no correspondence will be entered into.
End User Computing Learnership
- National Senior Certificate Grade 12
- Certified disability (provide proof)
- Applicants between ages 18-28
- Provide copies of CV, ID, banking letter, highest qualification
- EE candidates
- This programme provides learners with relevant administrative and high-level technological skills to meet the demands of the current and emerging business environment
- Learners acquire a solid foundation of business office procedures and computer skills. By completing this learnership, the learner can offer a range of invaluable skills to a business or entrepreneur
National Qualification obtained after completion of Learnership:
- FET Certificate: End User Computing Learning Programme 49077 (SAQA ID: 61591 / NQF Level 3 / Credits
- Attendance Certificate:
- Winning at Human Relations
- Applying Financial Life Skills
- Presentation Skills
International Certification obtained after completion of Learnership:
- Microsoft Office Programme of choice
- CBP Business Etiquette
- Microsoft Access Level 1-4 ; Microsoft Excel Level 1-3 ; Microsoft Outlook Level 1-2 ;
Microsoft Powerpoint Level 1-2 ; Microsoft Word Level 1-3 ; Windows 8.1 ;
Winning at Human Resources ; Applying Financial Life Skills ; Presentation Skills
CBP Business Etiquette
- Office Assistant; Office Administrator; Junior Secretary; Personal Assistant; Receptionist
Should you wish to apply for this learnership please contact Laura Schrieff (Ability Recruitment Manager)
Tel: (041) 4845426
Fax: 086 720 1129