Ability Recruitment is looking for applicants with disabilities for an accredited End User Computing Learnership which will run from June 2018 – May 2019 (12 months).
The National Institute for the Deaf has partnered with APD Nelson Mandela Bay to offer top class training to young adults with disabilities. The NID has branches all over South Africa offering numerous SETA accredited qualifications to hundreds of learners.
The Port Elizabeth branch is situated at the premises of the Association for Persons with Disabilities in Paterson Road, North End and caters to learners between 18 and 28 years old.
Learners complete one year formal training that includes theoretical and practical classwork as well as practical workplace training in APD. Learners receive a stipend to assist with travel expenses and food.
Learners must reside in Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage & Despatch) and have their own transport to the training venue (55 Paterson Road, North End, PE).
Deadline for submission of applications: 18 May 2018
No late applications will be considered and no correspondence will be entered into.
End User Computing Learnership
- Grade 10 minimum
- Certified disability (provide proof)
- Applicants between ages 18-28
- Provide copies of CV, ID, banking letter, highest qualification
- EE candidates
- This programme provides learners with relevant administrative and high-level technological skills to meet the demands of the current and emerging business environment
- Learners acquire a solid foundation of business office procedures and computer skills. By completing this learnership, the learner can offer a range of invaluable skills to a business or entrepreneur
National Qualification obtained after completion of Learnership:
- FET Certificate: End User Computing Learning Programme 49077 (SAQA ID: 61591 / NQF Level 3 / Credits
- Attendance Certificate
- Winning at Human Relations
- Applying Financial Life Skills
- Presentation Skills
International Certification obtained after completion of Learnership:
- Microsoft Office Programme of choice
- CBP Business Etiquette
- Microsoft Access Level 1-4 ; Microsoft Excel Level 1-3 ; Microsoft Outlook Level 1-2 ;
Microsoft Powerpoint Level 1-2 ; Microsoft Word Level 1-3 ; Windows 8.1 ;
Winning at Human Resources ; Applying Financial Life Skills ; Presentation Skills
CBP Business Etiquette
- Office Assistant; Office Administrator; Junior Secretary; Personal Assistant; Receptionist
Should you wish to apply for this learnership please contact Laura Schrieff (Ability Recruitment Manager)
Tel: (041) 4845426
Fax: 086 464 6622