APD RECRUITMENT AND PERSONNEL PLACEMENT SERVICES
A National Supplier of quality food products to various markets in SA is looking for an individual to assume the responsibilities of Maintenance Electrician. The successful incumbent will report directly to the Maintenance Foreman. This position holds a task grade of T10.
The ideal candidate must have the following credentials:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in FMCG (Fast moving consumable goods) factory environment and be a qualified Electrician.
- Knowledge and experience on VSD and PLC with a phase 3 wireman’s licence will be an added advantage.
- The incumbent would be required to work shifts, have own transport and also provide own basic hand tools needed to perform the functions of an Electrician.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Good leadership skills;
- Technical skills;
- Knowledge of Food processing equipment and maintenance;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability with regards to breakdowns and working hours.
- 3% downtime u birder to contribute to the achieving of targeted through put.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and adhere to manufacturer’s schedules.
- Accurate administration and execution of job cards.
- Adhere to communicated SOP’s which relate to Maintenance and the operations thereof.
- Eliminate wastage through Zero (O%) reworks, 100% attendance and Job planning.
- Effective shift handover to the next shift.
- Adhering to general manufacturing practices for the food environment.
- 100% compliance to the Health and Safety permit system.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS OF DESIGNATED GROUPS, AS DEFINED BY THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT.
ONLY APPROPRIATELY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD SUBMIT A DETAILED CV ACCOMPANIED BY COPIES OF RELEVANT CERTIFICATES.
Should you wish to apply for the advertised vacancies please contact
– MARCELLE HUMAN
TEL: 041 484 5426
(Ability Recruitment Manager)