Congratulations to our learners who successfully completed their End User Computing learnerships!
Over the course of the last year it was wonderful having you join our family and watching you develop into your roles. While we’re sad to say goodbye, we know you’re going to make us proud and we wish you God’s blessings as you embark on the next exciting stage of your journey.
Registration is still open for applicants with disabilities to attend the the next End User Computing Learnership which will run from July 2018 – June 2019 (12 months).
The National Institute for the Deaf has partnered with APD Nelson Mandela Bay to offer top class training to young adults with disabilities. The NID has branches all over South Africa offering numerous SETA accredited qualifications to hundreds of learners.
The Port Elizabeth branch is situated at the premises of the Association for Persons with Disabilities in Paterson Road, North End and caters to learners between 18 and 28 years old.
Learners complete one year formal training that includes theoretical and practical classwork as well as practical workplace training in APD. Learners receive a stipend to assist with travel expenses and food.
Learners must reside in Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage & Despatch) and have their own transport to the training venues.
Deadline for submission of applications: 20 June 2018
No late applications will be considered and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Grade 10 minimum
– Certified disability (provide proof)
– Applicants between ages 18-28
– Provide copies of CV, ID, banking letter, highest qualification
– EE candidates
– This programme provides learners with relevant administrative and high-level technological skills to meet the demands of the current and emerging business environment
– Learners acquire a solid foundation of business office procedures and computer skills. By completing this learnership, the learner can offer a range of invaluable skills to a business or entrepreneur
– Microsoft Access Level 1-4
– Microsoft Excel Level 1-3
– Microsoft Outlook Level 1-2
– Microsoft Powerpoint Level 1-2
– Microsoft Word Level 1-3
– Windows 8.1
– Winning at Human Resources
– Applying Financial Life Skills
– Presentation Skills
– CBP Business Etiquette
Should you wish to apply for this learnership please contact Laura Schrieff (Ability Recruitment Manager)
Tel: (041) 484 5426
Fax: 086 720 1129