Ability Recruitment is currently looking for enthusiastic applicants for the following learnership:
2018 End User Computing Learnership.
- Person with a certified disability
- National Senior Certificate Grade 12
- Employment equity candidate
Duration of Learnership:
- 01 July 2018 – 31 June 2019
National Qualification obtained after completion of learnership:
- FET Certificate : End User Computing Learning Programme 49077 SAQA ID: 61591 / NQF Level 3 / Credits
- Attendance Certificate : Winning at Human Relations; Applying Financial Life Skills; Presentation Skills
International Certification obtained after completion of Learnership
- Microsoft Office Programme of choice CBP Business Etiquette: Subjects – Microsoft Access Level 1-4; Microsoft Excel Level 1-3; Microsoft Outlook Level 1-2; Microsoft Powerpoint Level 1-2 ; Microsoft Word Level 1-3 ; Windows 8.1 ;
Job Opportunities in the following fields:
- Office Assistant; Office Administrator; Junior Secretary; Personal Assistant; Receptionist
Ability Recruitment is currently also looking for applicants for the following position:
This is a one year fixed term contract starting in February 2018.
Learners must reside in Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage & Despatch) and have their own transport.
Deadline for submission of applications: 30 January 2018
No late applications will be considered and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Reading and writing skills to perform general office administration tasks
- Certified disability (provide proof)
- Provide copies of CV, ID, banking letter, highest qualification
- EE candidates – African male
- Appointee required to study in an administration field (at company cost)
Should you wish to apply for the advertised vacancies please contact Laura Schrieff (Ability Recruitment Manager)
Tel: (041) 484 5426
Fax: 086 464 6622